Monday, March 2, 2009

It's been a while....

So I am currently working on a redesign for the AIGA (Truman chapter). Out of the previous sketches that I scanned, I think Gary liked the one with the people in it the best, buuut I kind of have decided to go the more abstract approach. I'm doing a take on the stationary set theme. It is primarily influenced by a website designed for SeymourPowell by one of my favorite interactive firms, Sennep.

I wanted to repurpose the card theme, because I really liked the idea of using business cards as the primary navigational element. The aim of this website is just to serve as a digital extension and representation of our AIGA chapter, the way that a business card serves as a material representation that a designer (or any other professional) extends to others to promote their work.

Check this out. I love the concept. Sennep does really great work.
http://www.seymourpowell.com/

Check out the rest of their work, it's all very very good.
http://sennep.com/

I'll post screencaps of what I'm working on in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment