Friday, April 17, 2009

Hurrah!

Hey I got some good feedback from the VisComm blog on the AIGA piece. I'm glad it was pointed out that I suck at hierarchy, because this is true, and I tend to want to overlook it all the time. I'm going to try to improve this on the portfolio piece, which I've already got a sweet (kind of) idea for. I don't want to confuse visitors, but I just have issues ordering things to make sense.

Kind of like my life.

I've been tinkering around in AS 3.0 (I was up till 5 am again), and I've got some new classes to play with now, but I don't know what I'm going to do with them...or if they'll even crop up in my next project. We shall see. I also organized my flash directory and whatnot and downloaded Five3D. I'm excited to tinker with that too. I had little luck with Papervision last semester because Subversion decided to go cray cray on my computer and I had to get rid of it for the time being. But I hear Five3D is overall easier to implement and is more intuitive anyway. Cool.

I'll post sketches later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment